- Jonah Lehrer (remember cute guy pic from a recent CEFAD post - him) explains the Endowment Effect - or why I paid a ridiculous amount for a gorgeous ring I bought impulsively after my A exam.
- The first group of Bonobos is being relocated from the Lola Ya Bonobo sanctuary and into the wild!
- Dave explains a model of how we perceive maps, directions, and finally - video games.
- Isis's husband receives a very serious warning over eating the last ice cream sandwich - that's cold, man.
- Your stomach is a lying bastard. Dave explains a curious study that measured satiety when the control group was served by waiters and the others had a self-refilling bowl.
- Neuroskeptic has a very thorough post about the marketing of some antipsychotics when they are new, and just about as effective as previous treatments.
2 days ago